Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Confessions of a Macaroni and Cheese Lover

My name is Karen. I only eat fruit and veggie carbs (and protein, of course).

You can see how that would make Mac and Cheese a problem.

Once a month, I crave me some homemade-baked-in-the-oven-with-as-many-kinds-of-cheese-as-I-can-get-my-hand-on macaroni and cheese. If that's not available, some Kraft with an extra handful of sharp cheddar thrown in will suffice. I'm not picky.

Here's how I abstain. There is no macaroni in my house. It's un-American, I know, but I just can't keep it around. Otherwise the whole box will be inhaled. And my discipline will be shot.

Is there some sort of 12-step program for me? Do I get a 90-day coin for being good?

I just wanna know.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment