Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Case of my Quotes Smacking Me Around A Bit...

This is why I need to pay attention to what I put on my blog...
I just wrote (and then deleted) a long, ranting, whining post about what I don't like about Christmas. Lest you think I am a total humbug, there are lots of things I do like...I am just in a self-pitying, self-absorbed, self-I-think-I-see-a-trend mood.
And then as I was posting it, I reread the quote from Spurgeon that I posted this morning. Interesting how the Lord uses things that I have said (or, in this case, quoted) to smack me upside the head.

1 comment:

  1. I read your other post before you deleted it. And I printed it out and posted it on the side of my computer. Perhaps God wanted me to read it and commit to pray for you.

    And I'm praying that 2008 will be the year the of the prodigal.

    Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete