Thursday, April 23, 2009

Credit Where Credit is Due


Earlier this week, I had to take my car into a detail shop to get an exterior cleaning. The new parking garage at the hospital leached lime this winter onto a few of our cars, and Providence sent us to get them cleaned. Having a new car...it was a little frustrating, but not nearly as annoying as the one-inch paint ding that someone left on my front bumper...while in the same garage (and it's employee parking!).

But I digress. Shocking, I know. I headed to Auto Detailers where Glenn did a lovely job and I took my happy little car home. Imagine my surprise when yesterday after work, I noticed that the paint ding was gone. Fixed. And Glenn never mentioned a word to me! How easy it would have been for him to tell me how wonderful he was...but instead, he just did an above-and-beyond job on my car.

If you are in Everett and need auto detailing or body work...I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment