Monday, April 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day Twenty-One

Total Weight Loss: 16 pounds

Holy cow....I can see my goal in sight!

Honestly, I haven't been really tempted to cheat. Ate very well this weekend, even with Easter and all the yummy treats waved in front of me. I did make some turkey meatballs to take with me to the family gathering so that I wouldn't feel deprived. Covered them in a marinara/fat-free ricotta sauce. Yum. Then Joe and I went for a nice post-dinner walk that was just the icing on the cake (so to speak). I can see I will have to come up with some sugar-free euphamisms.

Here's an interesting side note: I had a very stressful evening on Saturday. After that I dreamed of food...all of the decadent, sugar-filled, cheese-filled food that I am not going to eat. Woke up famished. So I had an oat-bran gallette with scrambled eggs. So apparently there is something to being a stress-eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment