Wednesday, June 25, 2008

If You Don't Really Believe It...

Maybe I am in the minority here (and apparently, in America, I am), but it seems to me that if you have a "faith"...then you should actually believe in the tenets of that faith. Here is an article on the increase of pluralistic beliefs within the American evangelical church. More than half of people who identify themselves as christian believe that there is more than one path to eternity with God.

When Jesus said, "I am the Way..." did He mean it? And if He didn't, why did He say it!?

2 comments:

  1. I saw that same article last weekend. Another reason to pray for revival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that really shouldn't shock me as much as it does after being up her where "everyone" is "Lutheran" ..... but it did. Sad :(

    ReplyDelete