Sunday, December 19, 2010

Something New

I start my new position at the hospital tomorrow morning. There are pros and cons with every change in life, and this one is no different. I sure will miss the energy and craziness of the ER. Also, I feel quite confident in my capabilities there, and now I get to start over learning a bunch of new systems, new personnel and new management styles.

However, the Maternal Fetal Medicine position is Monday through Friday. Hooray. No more weekends. No holidays. No evenings. I am very excited about that! And so is Joe.

Plus, I will now be going in at 9, which means that since I am up early anyway, I will be able to get my workout done in the morning, and have plenty of time for housework and chores to get done. So my evenings will be free.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment